“I Don’t Think I And Soma Is Compatible, I Have A Boyfriend Outside The House And We Dont F!ght Like This” Angel Reveals To Ilebaye (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Angel has said that she does not think she is compatible with Soma.

Angel made the statement in a conversation with fellow housemate Ilebaye on Monday. She said that she believes the sexual tension between them is being mistaken for love.

“I don’t think Soma and I are compatible,” Angel said. “I think it’s the sexual tension that we’re mistaking for love. I have a whole boyfriend outside and we don’t fight like this.”

Angel’s statement comes after Soma told the host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, during Sunday night’s eviction that Angel was his girlfriend.

Watch The Video Below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form