“I Always Think Cross Is Innocent, I Even Thought I Would Train My Male Child Like Cross” Doyin Reveals To Kim Oprah As She Open Sh0cking Things About Cross (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Naija All Stars Season 8 housemate Doyin has been spilling currently as today during a conversation with Kim Oprah she revealed to her that she always thought cross was the innocent one in the house.


She told Kim Oprah that Cross knows exactly what he is doing in the house and he is not innocent.


Kim Oprah replied her saying Cross isn’t a bad person at all and he doesn’t just think things through.


SEE THEIR CONVERSATION;


Doyin - I used to think Cross was innocent but now I'm noticing he knows what he's doing.


KimOprah - Oblivious is the word, he doesn't think things through.


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form