“I jokingly said that I gave my wife Kassia 55 million out of the 60 million , it caused issues…” – Kellyrae reveals (VIDEO)

 

BBNaija Season 9 winner, Kellyrae, recently opened up about the unexpected backlash he faced after making a playful comment about giving his wife, Kassia, 55 million Naira out of his 60 million Naira prize. In a candid revelation, Kellyrae explained that what started as a light-hearted joke quickly spiraled out of control, leading to people calling him to demand their own share of the prize money.

“After I jokingly said I gave my wife Kassia 55 million, it caused issues,” Kellyrae shared during an interview. “People started calling, demanding their own cut, as if I really gave away almost the entire prize.”

Watch The Video Below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form