Lucy Br0ke Down In Tears After She Recounts With Biggie How People Looked Down On Her In Her Season (WATCH)

 


Lucy, a contestant on the reality TV show BBNaija All Stars, recently opened up about how she felt after her season ended.

“I felt like people didn’t believe in me,” Lucy said”They wrote me off after my season. They didn’t see my potential. They didn’t see how hard I was working. And it hurt.”

Lucy said that she felt like she was all alone after her season ended. She said that people didn’t reach out to her or offer her support. She felt like she was being judged and criticized.

“It made me feel like I didn’t matter,” she said. “Like I wasn’t good enough.”

Lucy said that this experience made her stronger. She said that she learned to rely on herself and not to expect anything from others. However, she said that she also became too independent. She said that she doesn’t know how to ask for help anymore.

“I always have to do it on my own,” she said. “And I think that’s a problem.”

Watch The Video Below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form