“You wanna look like me so bad, So 0bsessed” – Chichi shades Phyna Over Her New B0dy [Details]

 

Former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate, Chichi has shaded her fellow ex-housemate, Phyna, over her new body.

Chichi made the shade in a post on her Twitter page on Sunday, August 13, 2023.

The post was in response to Chichi seeing Phyna Flaunt her new body on social.

Chichi responded saying: “Fact still remains that you wanna look like me so bad, you were so obsessed even from day one and I understand but why condemn what you wanted so bad?now I wonder why the hips look like they have horns or something… ‘n I’m pissed at the carpenter too 😡”

She also said that Phyna should stop condemning what she had wanted so badly.

Chichi’s shade comes after Phyna recently revealed that she had undergone a tummy tuck surgery herself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form