We k!ssed, We had chemistry Uriel recounts experience with Neo [Watch Video]

 

Former BBNaijaAllStars contestant, Uriel Oputa, discussed her time in the house in a recent interview with the show’s presenter, Ebuka.

On being questioned about her feelings post-eviction, Uriel shared, “Honestly, it saddened me. I believed it wasn’t yet my turn. I had so much more to offer.”

Ebuka probed further about whether her previously hinted crush was Adekunle or Neo. Uriel clarified, “Neo was the one right from the beginning.” Expressing her attraction to Neo, she said, “I was drawn to his scent and how he cooked. We both have a passion for fitness. Even though we conversed little, there was a spark.”

Ebuka sought to understand if she felt Neo was just entertaining himself with the spotlight or if he had genuine feelings. Uriel believed, “Neo seemed to be enjoying his game. I can’t say he was truly into me. We never got close, but a bond was evident. He surely had deeper connections with other female housemates.”

Watch The Video Below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form