“Str!ke Is My Brand, I Don’t Mind Catching One More Str!ke I’m Gonna Make You Cr¥” - Ike Bl0ws H0t At Doyin As They Go Head To Head Together (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Naija All Stars Season housemate Ike and Doyin last night had their issues which led to a heated quarrel.


The reality Tv star told Doyin he doesn’t really give a f#ck about a strike, he also promised to make her cry.


“I don't give a d@mn, I don't mind catching one more strike you gon cr¥ You're afraid. You know know me. Any small thing I go vex in this house, I'm looking for t@rgEt, anybody is the t@rget.

I catch my strike I didn't cry, cool, punishment go come I go take my sh!t., anything I go take it bro, I don't g! a f##k

- Ike


I'm not scared of you. Do it to my sh!t, do your wOrs+ - Dovin


You scared b!+ch - Ike”


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form