”I Already Had My Business Plan. I Don’t Give A Fvck, I’m Bigger Than 5Million” Kiddwaya F!res Back At Ilebaye After She Confr0nted Him (WATCH)

 


It’s seems it’s going to be a long night for the Allstars housemates as Ilebaye and Kiddwaya clashes ahead of their pool party. 


Just right after thei Thursday Arena game in which Kiddwaya allegedly acted in a selfish manner to his pair Ilebaye which didn’t go well with her. 


Ilebaye confronted him later on and told him what he did wasn’t right and she wasn’t cool with it. She added that he only acted selfish.


SEE HOW THEIR CONVERSATION WENT ;


Ilebaye : Kidd we agreed on a thing and you went on stage to do something different. What you did is selfish


Kiddwaya : I don't give fvck, am promoting my business. I don't need the money.


WATCH VIDEO BELOW ;



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form