“Angel Is Just Pa!ned Because She Saw Me K!ssing Cross Last Night” Ilebaye Says As She Explains Things To Doyin (WATCH)

 


Ilebaye and disclosed to Doyin that she kissed him and almost had a bath with him naked but CeeC stopped them because he was drunk and she wanted him to calm down before they could but Angel Saw them.

Ilebaye – since i came into this house I’ve just been nice.
Even if i don’t have much people supporting me, i can be myself, atleast tacha did it.
.
Why will she say I’m forcing myself on cross, we were even joking, we went to shower together, if i knew she was serious I’d have changed it for her.
.
Doyin – don’t let that stop you from talking to cross, if he is your friend, continue.
He said he is not drunk and knows what he is doing, he enjoyed the kiss.
I have told big brother that bullying is going on in this house.

Watch The Video [Swipe To Watch More]

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form